Rule Set
Site Rules
Card Library
Ability Wave Library
Card Trader

Request Moderator Review

Welcome to StarForce RP

SFRP v5 - System Overhaul

The fifth major system change of the Star Force RP includes changes to Weapons, Elements, Virus Threads, the Card Library and more. Feel free to visit the full v5 Updates Thread to see all the changes that have been made.

If you're new, feel free to look around the board. Make yourself known in the Hello & Goodbye Forum, or join the Chat Box at the bottom of the home page. If you have a Discord, follow the link provided and join our much more active Discord Channel. Feel free to ask questions whenever you need help.

Starter Links
Character Template
Weapons Guide
After Approval
Elemental Benefits

Stores
The Big Wave
Satella Armory
Back Alley
Ability Wave Shop
The Crimson Market

Advanced Topics
Virus List
Indie Frags
Noise Frags

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Some features and links will not work when accessing via s11.zetaboards.com. Please access SFRP by our current website address: starforcerp.com.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Starlit Dinner [Phreeze]
Topic Started: Sep 12 2016, 10:16 PM (484 Views)
Nova Ozuka
It had been a while since Nova and Cindy ran into each other at the base of the Frozen Mountain. He walked on the Wave Road carrying to bentos as he thought back. Together, they not only held their own against Dark Giga and his army of virus clones, but they defeated them. Now Nova owed Cindy a date. He humored the idea because he thought it would go smoothly.

After all, she like him, and, regardless of how much he wanted to deny it, he liked her the same. Of course he had his own reasons for his denial. After sending her a message a few days ago, it was decided that the meeting place would be on the Astro Waves. He stopped dead in his tracks as the memory of how he lost his first girlfriend entered his head. Catching himself, he shook the thoughts from his head.

No, it isn't going to happen again. I won't let it.

He resumed his course to until he reached the fork that lead to Shisa Island. "Giga, how are we on time?" Nova asked. The AM-ian appeared in front of him. "We're a few minutes early, but Cindy should be here soon," he responded. He had some important news for his Brother, but he could wait a bit before telling her. Pushing her away wasn't the answer, nor was avoiding the moment he had to tell her about his upcoming fight with Blue Rose. He would just conveniently leave out where he would be.

If she tried to follow him there, then he would just have to lose her before going there. Perhaps by using a Noise Wave. The Ace Program would hopefully protect him, and, unless she had something similar, she would be unable to follow. Of course, that plan would be saved for the possibility she ignored his request to stay behind.
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot

I try to follow the rules, but I can't guarantee that I'll remember them all.

Character Info

NPC List
Pawn Shop
Nova's Guide to Character Creation

Posted Image
My Pokefarm Party needs your clicks!
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Phreeze
Cindy'd been deprived of Nova for a while, completely under the assumption he'd nearly dumped her, or the equivalent. Her brother band was on the verge of being broken, she was going to fall off the radar if not for his final realization that she was to be invited to this dinner, and there she went, right up there. Still being goaded by Valkyrie to forgive and forget the complete and total ignorance he had for her will to protect, and keeping her in the dark about various matters.

To be honest with herself though, she couldn't stay mad at the guy, he was too cute, but the shenanigans had to stop. She didn't want to stay in the dark about what he did, she didn't want to be a damsel waiting for her gallant knight to return, no, she wanted to be on the frontlines, bearing his shield or wielding the sword, doing things WITH him. But alas, there the young devil was, at the fork up here. She took a shaky sigh, and fought back her resentment for being 'protected', then approached her date, bearing a half-pained smile.

"Hey, Nova."

Her voice was wrought of a mix between glee of seeing him again, and a subtle resonance of tearing pain. She didn't like his loose cannon nature, and his inane ability to just leave her, it wasn't fair. She didn't like it when he talked on HIS terms, she wanted her time, too. She already tuned out Valkyrie's incessant blathering about being happier, she wanted quality time, damnit.

"You got everything ready?"
Member Avatar
Yes. Phreezey-pop. It's a joke.

Thomson and Frank

Kevin McHarren
Nova Ozuka
"Hey Cindy," Nova greeted. "I've got our dinner right here," he stated, holding up the boxed lunches. He then sat down at the edge of the Wave Road, sitting one boxed lunch on his lap and holding the other one out to Cindy. "I know, most people would go to the movies or a nice restaurant, but we aren't exactly like most people, are we?" he pointed out.

"Yeah, how many couples can go out into space?" Giga asked. Nova rolled his eyes. "We're not a couple yet," he reminded him. "Keyword being 'yet'," Giga pointed out. "Come to think of it, how do I know you're not doing this just to get together with Valkyrie?" Nova teased. "Oh please, I already have a girlfriend," Giga responded.

"Yeah, you and Katra have been apart longer than Cindy and I have. You're totally still an item," Nova shot back. "Even if we weren't, Valkyrie and I have almost nothing in common," Giga countered. Nova chuckled. "Anyway, Cindy, what have you been doing since we last seen each other?" he asked as he returned his attention to his date.
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot

Character Info

NPC List
Pawn Shop

Posted Image
Phreeze
"Of course we're not normal. Valk, isn't that right?" Cindy was feeling better when she sat down with Nova, hearing his voice, seeing his eyes. She felt they were an unofficial couple. Valkyrie spoke, a tad worried before but confident that the two could handle themselves on a cute little date. Valkyrie spoke directly to Giga, teasing a bit.

"Ooh, another girl? Why Giga, how scandalous! You little deviant you!" the Bird-Wizard giggled knowing well how to fluster him. That maternal image she was now using to hopefully draw some attention away from the two love birds on the stars.

"I'll be honest, kid, I'm a trainwreck without you. I... I'm hurting when I'm left in the dark like that. You're so kind and sweet but... You just leave me to the wolves for some hero crap. I don't want a hero." she admitted, drawing a long sigh before just reaching over and tugging Nova into a tight hug. Cindy sobbed, continuing, "I don't wanna lose you in some hero sacrifice. I don't wanna sit down and let you do things on your own, I... Wanna do these things WITH you." and finally she asked, calming herself and taking a breath. Of course, it seemed to be more of a request "I wanna be your girlfriend, Nova. No other way to say it. No beating around the bush. I wanna be right here." she touched his heart with her index finger, "You know I've had an eye on you, don't lie. I wanan know if you've... Considered me, too..."
Member Avatar

Thomson and Frank

Kevin McHarren
Nova Ozuka
"I-it's not like that at all, really!" Giga responded. Nova suppressed a laugh as he listened to Giga and Valkyrie, then almost dropped the box lunches as Cindy hugged him. "If it makes you feel any better, I haven't done the hero gig for a long time. Honestly, I've been trying my best to deny my feelings, both to you and myself, and you probably noticed I haven't done the best job at hiding it," Nova admitted. "If we're going to have this relationship, I have one condition," he then paused.

"I don't mind if you fight alongside me, but I don't want you to sacrifice yourself to protect me. That's how I lost my last girlfriend, and I'd lose it if it happened again with you," he stated. "Remember my old secret on my Brother Page? That was who I lost. I got reckless, and she died protecting me. If you ever die for the same reason, the guilt will eat me alive. If I mess up, I'm the only one who should get hurt," he explained.
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot

Character Info

NPC List
Pawn Shop

Posted Image
Phreeze
"Alright kid, but if your screw up is gonna lead to you getting hurt, I'm stepping in regardless."

Cindy felt her racing heart skip a beat, raise up, then fall to a gentle resting pace after she said that. It was official, he was her's and she was his. Valkyrie stayed quiet, in awe that Cindy could go from 'I'm gonna beat his face in' to not only forgiving him, but also asking a question that was on her mind for some time. She let her arms slowly slide away from his form, and to the box she'd been given for this dinner.

"So with that being said and done, Nova, ready to dig in?" Cindy asked, smiling as she moved her hair back, a few strands having come free. Her gut growled in response to her own question, seeing as she was saving her appetite for right now. "I was saving my gut for this, so it better be good!" she teased, giving a smile as she opened it up...
Member Avatar

Thomson and Frank

Kevin McHarren
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cosmo Waves · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Ask Staff for Access to our Discord!

Ask Staff For Access to our Discord!

Protodude's Rockman Corner Chrono X MegaMan Melee MegaMan Topsites