Rule Set
Site Rules
Card Library
Ability Wave Library
Card Trader

Request Moderator Review

Welcome to StarForce RP

SFRP v5 - System Overhaul

The fifth major system change of the Star Force RP includes changes to Weapons, Elements, Virus Threads, the Card Library and more. Feel free to visit the full v5 Updates Thread to see all the changes that have been made.

If you're new, feel free to look around the board. Make yourself known in the Hello & Goodbye Forum, or join the Chat Box at the bottom of the home page. If you have a Discord, follow the link provided and join our much more active Discord Channel. Feel free to ask questions whenever you need help.

Starter Links
Character Template
Weapons Guide
After Approval
Elemental Benefits

Stores
The Big Wave
Satella Armory
Back Alley
Ability Wave Shop
The Crimson Market

Advanced Topics
Virus List
Indie Frags
Noise Frags

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Some features and links will not work when accessing via s11.zetaboards.com. Please access SFRP by our current website address: starforcerp.com.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[Story] Familiar Faces in Dark Places
Topic Started: Aug 11 2017, 12:34 PM (507 Views)
Gaia
The Aerospace and Modern Astronomy Knowledge Expansion Nexus was hosting yet another of its famous showings, allowing people and children of all ages to come in and explore the entire facility as a museum. Kids and adults alike ogled at astronaut suits, towering rockets, and even the little things like chunks of the moon or scale models of the WAXA facility. Helpful wizard guides were handling the tour, answering questions and providing a well of information about the facility, exhibits and anything else the people had in store.

The joy and excitement in the facility was somehow subdued, though. While it wasn't immediately noticeable from walking in, looking around, people would notice that Satella Police Guards were set up at little corners, near entrances and exits, and set up near the more dangerous exhibits. All of them had Visualizers on, and the few guards present were scanning each and every inch of the area as they looked over it, from the people as they walked around and whatever it was they were looking for in the Wave World.

The families tried to ignore them, as did the workers of the facility, but, no one could deny that they were there. As much fun and as much knowledge was floating about in the air, it still couldn't be helped for all of them to wonder why all of these Satella Agents were present. What did that mean? Had something happened that they weren't informed of, and the Satella were making sure no serious threats were still around? Worse, were they worried something was about to happen, and they were there to ensure that the people remained safe if it did?

The whole of the event had been advertised a week in advanced, as was open to anyone in the general public to participate in. Despite the Satella's presence not being explained in the announcement, it still was starting to look like a huge success. A small counter over the door took track of how many individuals were currently registered inside of the facility, out of the maximum capacity, and it seemed that only a few more scragglers would be allowed in for the event.

[I will post again in either 24 Hours or when I feel necessary]
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Gaia's Informational Table of Information
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Zap17
The tip tap of claws would, as usual, inform the people near him of his presence even if not directly visible. A little cat warrior could be seen casually walking around the exibition, greeting the satella officers here and there as well as stopping by to allow some of the curious children a moment with the "weird cat person".

Nightshade was a small attraction of his own, and did not mind the attention he was recieving. His good deeds had granted him a good reputation in the eyes of people, and it was only destined to get even better. Now, why was he in his wave form? Well, he guessed that he would make rounds and keep everything virus free while the officers kept an eye out for bigger threats. He would maintain himself on a visible frequency at all times, making it easier for Satella to keep him in their view and call if needed.

The cat warrior chuckled and turned around when he felt his tail being lightly tugged by yet another child. He would turn around to see him with his family and repeat the same old routine. He would squat down, pat the little guy's head, exchange a few words and then off he was again. All in all the event wasn't that bad, but not that interesting to him. He liked more walking around stuff and swat away the occasnional virus here and there.
Member Avatar
The guy who always asks questions.

Nightshade
Jet
Jet strolled through the AMAKEN facilities, blankly staring up at each of the sections that were being put on display. "Everything in here reminds me of my father. I hate this." The angry, young adult pushed his way past happy little families, his hatred growing inside him slowly as he grew envious of their perfect lives. The only reason he had bothered to come in in the first place was because of the obnoxious wizard Gabby who always managed to escape his Hunter-VG. She had dragged him into the showing, clearly wanting to get all of the new info and, as always, bug him with silly facts about each of the facility's departments. Even though it was always a bother when she managed to escape, it was almost a blessing in disguise. When she was around, Jet managed to feel...comforted, in a way, even though she was just a wizard.

One of the casual whispers from a few of the adults caught his ear, making Jet pay a little bit more attention to his surroundings. "Didja hear? There are apparently some Satella Police skulking around. Wonder what they're after." Jet's eyes shifted to one of the exits, finally noticing the policemen wearing visualizers. He bit his thumb nervously, hiding his other hand in the pocket of his black jacket, "This is odd. Why are they being so paranoid? Damn, I could use one of those visualizers..." Ever since his run in with the Wave-manipulating warrior Shade, Jet had beefed up the firewall to make it more restrictive to outsiders, as well as begun development on a program that could isolate his Hunter-VG's presence from the Wave World entirely, essentially giving it a stealth function. Perhaps a test run was in order? Jet pulled his sleeve back, tapping the screen on his Hunter a few times to activate the program before slipping it further up his arm, hiding it from view.

Just then, he heard the sound of children squealing, and jumped to attention! Jeez, give me a heart attack, why don'tcha--...! Jet looked over his shoulder only to find the familiar outline of that cat warrior that he'd had a run in with at the museum! Internally cursing his luck, Jet quickly turned his head forward again, about to walk off when he was grabbed by the arm! He nearly decked the person who had done it, until he came face to face with the pink, innocent face of his tour guide wizard, Gabby. "Jet? Come on, I want to show you this rocket! Its maximum distance through space is absolutely incredible!" As she began rambling on, Jet was dragged away, flailing his remaining arm! "Ack, Gabby, hold on a second...!!"
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
The students, adults and tour guides alike held a a level of excitement and enthusiasm that the AMAKEN facilities were known for, as the world continued to evolve and make new advancements in technology. As Nightshade passed by a few kids ogling over a model rocket, though, a figure with a little less enthusiastic look suddenly stepped forward and hooked the crook of his elbow around Nightshade's arm, dragging him into one of the corners of the facility.

He found himself face-to-face with a Satella Officer, his steely gaze boring directly through the visualizer at Nightshade. His face was one that was hardened by years of experience, and it was obvious that he was not in the mood for nonsense and noncompliance. "Mister, I'm going to ask you to either leave the facility peacefully or cancel your Wave Conversion. Refusal to do either will result in your immediate arrest." He gave no other explanation, and no other options to his latest capture.

Meanwhile, as Jet was dragged up to the model rocket, a tall, imposing figure of sorts stepped up. It wasn't anything about him in particular that was imposing; he wore a bright smile and a kind face, and the glint in his eyes said it was genuine. But, something about the aura he gave off was nearly overwhelming, especially for Void0. He was tall and well built, from someone who does frequent, but not extreme, exercise. His clothes were mostly covered by the white lab coat and black slacks he wore, but, a pair of green visualizers sat atop his head of spiky brown hair, and a golden necklace reminiscent of a shooting star hung from a chain around his neck.

"Y'know, in the fifth grade, a group of friends and I worked on sending a rocket into space. It was a large inspiration for a group of fifth graders, and, well, it didn't go exactly according to plan . . . but, to this day, we've still got a piece of our work floating around in orbit." He spoke with inspiration and charisma, and looked to all the young kids as he gave his little speech. He turned his gaze to Jet and Gabby as they came over, and ushered them closer to the group. "Never, ever believe that anything is out of reach. With someone else at your side, encouraging you and lifting you up to new heights, anything is possible. I wouldn't be where I am today without my Brothers, and I know all of you can become something great."

The older man stayed there for a moment, wanting his words to sink in, and then stepped away from the model rocket, doing a little bit of sight seeing, himself. Just as he stepped away, if Jet or Nightshade were paying attention, they would notice a number of Satella Officers that had been in the shadows shift their positions to constantly keep the man in their line of sights.

Was he the issue, or the person they were protecting?
Edited by Gaia, Aug 23 2017, 01:49 PM.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
Nightshade slapped his hand across his face. He turned to the side and pointed on the Satella insignia etched on his shoulder. "Um...I'm on your side mate. And under Captain Mehk's supervision and command. You can ask him. Now, would you let me do my work please thankyou?"

"Shane."

"What is it, Shy?"

"That guy over there with the Green visualizer. Something's odd."

The black cat turned over to look at the man Shade pointed out and then turned over to the other officer. "Who's that guy?"
Edited by Zap17, Aug 24 2017, 05:35 AM.
Member Avatar

Nightshade
Jet
As the imposing figure standing in front of the model rocket spoke, the enthusiastic Gabby's eyes shined just as brightly as those of the kids listening to the speech as well, "Woooow~ I wonder if that rocket will ever return to Earth with something amazing!~" While the tour guide Wizard listened intently to the man on stage, Jet tried to inch away from the group as much as possible, feeling very uncomfortable with being in a crowd of kids and their parents along with Gabby. He froze up, however, once he felt the eyes of that man up on stage on him.

"...?!" Jet looked up from the ground as he took notice of that strange aura around him. Something inside the young man was forcing him to look away, conflicting with the charismatic persona of the scientist. Jet reached up and clutched his chest, furrowing his eyebrows at the speech about how important Brothers were, Overly friendly types like him make me nauseous. I can make anything possible with my own strength. Finally averting his gaze as the scientist strolled off, Jet grabbed the little pink wizard's wrist and tugged slightly to get her out of her almost hypnotic trance, "Come on. I'm grabbing a bite to eat." Gabby, blinking the stars out of her eyes, turned to Jet with a wide, bubbly smile, "'Kaaay~"

Chomping down on a sloppy bbq steak burger as he tuned out Gabby's ramblings on random factoids, Jet started to relax finally. Luckily, nobody that he knew was here other than that cat warrior, who most likely wouldn't recognize him. Ever since that day at the museum, Jet had been letting his hair grow out. It was now down to the back of his neck, while the bangs were carefully parted out of the way of his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they were still perceptive as ever. Ever since leaving the model rocket display, Jet had seen Satella Officers all around shifting from hiding spots that he hadn't even noticed before to follow the man.

"I suppose that that man is an important scientist around here, if they've got such tight security for him..." Jet mumbled as he sipped soda through a straw, before jumping as he heard a hiss coming from his wrist! "Sss...that's hardly the case. Don't take him for a simple scientist...I can tell that there's more to him than that." Jet raised a curious eyebrow, but stayed mostly silent, lost in thought as his eyes became unfocused...
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
The officer raised an eyebrow and turned his head to check out Nightshade's shoulder. Unimpressed, he raised his arm with the Hunter V-G and faced the screen towards the badge. A small light flashed from the scanner and a loud, warning beep sounded from the little device. The officer looked back at Nightshade's face, the display on his Hunter indicating that Nightshade's little ruse was found out.

"Even if that was a real badge, civilian, it's too low in rank to be working in Commando Mehk's team." The officer tapped a small button on his hunter, and a red light shone from the device that swiped over the fake badge, searing the design off of Nightshade's wave form. "Next time, kid, instead of trying to impersonate an officer, you should try to just listen to what we tell you.

"Now, then. I'm going to give you one last chance to cancel your wave conversion, or I'll haul you out of here for disturbing the peace and impersonating an . . ."

The officer trailed off, suddenly setting his sights on the man that Nightshade referenced. He growled under his breath, unhooking Nightshade and inching away from the Warrior, moving to keep pace with the rest of the officers as they shifted. He glared back at Nightshade as he moved, and conveyed a message through the glare in his eyes: You're lucky I have something more important to deal with than you.

The scientist stepped up onto a stage and podium at the center of the room, and, while everyone's attention was immediately on the young man, he coughed to get their attention. He carried himself in a way that people noticed when he moved, and listened when he spoke. Next to him, a moderately older man stood, wearing a labcoat with the AMAKEN's logo on it.

Stepping up to the microphone, the man first tapped it to check if it worked. A slight thump reverberated throughout the museum. Shifting his visualizers on his head, and straightening out his coat, he looked across the audience and just sort of waved. "I don't normally do these kinds of things without my faithful wizard at my side. As much a part of my science division as he is my friend, he's an integral piece of the work that I do for the Satella Police and WAXA. Today, I'm afraid that work has him elsewhere. You all will likely appreciate the lack of his less than appropriate behavior, anyways," he introduced with a smile, and the whole of the crowd chuckled at his words.

"For those of you who do not know who I am, my name is Geo Stellar. I'm a Scientist and Wave Data Analyst at WAXA and the Satella Police, respectively. When necessary, I also act as a commando; but, in most cases, our pristine task force has no need for my intervention.

"At WAXA, I test out data and technology alongside my other scientists to help further society. Vague, I know, but, there's only so many ways to make science sound interesting. I'll skip all that and get to the fun stuff."

He stepped down from the podium, followed by the man who was up there with him, and pulled up a small reader on his Hunter V-G. Tapping some buttons, a machine within the stadium came to life, and, suddenly, a massive Real Wave projection pervaded the entire room.

For the ones familiar with the Wave World, it was like the Wave World and real world had become one. Wave Roads, Access points, EM transference and data, Mr. Hertz and Transportation Hertz; even Viruses and the remaining Wave Warrior in the vicinity became visible. Geo, looking satisfied with himself, allowed the projection to stay on for a moment, before shutting it all down. In that brief moment, all the people in the room stared about in wonder, and, then, a second later, it all vanished back into the invisible nature of the Wave World.

Geo and his friend stepped back onto the stage, the former with a huge smile on his face. "This stadium is currently a massive breach in Real Wave technology, in WAXA's and the Satella Police's joint effort to help the people become more aware of the integral Wave World that overlaps and parallels our own," he explained, looking around at the group of people beneath him. "Using a scanner much like the recently adapted Visualizers, it overlays the Wave World with Real Wave Matter, and allows us to view a world that is otherwise invisible. Right now, it is in its prototype stages - you might have noticed that none of the previously projected images were, in fact, moving. We had just scanned the room and projected a real wave projection of how the Wave World in this room looked at that moment," he admitted, rubbing his hands together in eagerness. "We hope, some day soon, to be able to project a dynamic view of the Wave World as it shifts all around us, to allow everyone to know about the dual world we live in, and how much we rely on it - and what dangers can come from it."
Edited by Gaia, Aug 24 2017, 11:40 AM.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
Nightshade just passively stood there. One thing was sure. Why couldn't another guy make that presentation? If this scientist dude was this important, being out there like that couldn't attract unwanted attention.

He could get sniped, for instance.

Anyway, he took that moment to go hide somewhere and cancel his conversion, before simply returning to the crowd.
Edited by Zap17, Aug 24 2017, 03:06 PM.
Member Avatar

Nightshade
Jet
Jet was shaken out of his stupor when he was jabbed by Gabby, blinking a bit as he dropped his burger, "E-eh? No, no, I'm listening. What were you saying?" The young man turned to see the Wizard's cheeks puffed out angrily, flinching and squirming as she pinched him over and over, "You...stupid...jerk! Look around!" Gabby pointed at the stand where Geo Stelar was, diverting Jet's attention to it...and then to the scenery around them! His eyes widened as he took in the sight of the Wave World...without a visualizer! However, he noticed something off about it. Unlike when he Wave Changed into Voidman, the Wave World that was being projected here seemed to be frozen in time...as if it were just a snapshot.

Still...technology like this could be dangerous to me... Jet's eyes snapped back to the scientist in the center of the room as the Real Wave image faded, narrowing his eyes as they betrayed with confliction, A few years ago, I would have been happy with this development...but now? I rely on the Wave World to conceal my presence. I'm going to have to work harder to conceal my identity if the Wave World becomes visible by even ordinary citizens. Jet was shaken out of his thoughts by Gabby, who was pushing his shoulder, "Well? Wasn't that cool?!"

Jet turned to her with an entirely fabricated smile to hide his concern, nodding his head in agreement, "Yeah. Really cool."
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
As if on cue, the Real Wave Generator fired up again, and, this time, the overlay of the Wave World in the room also generated the image of a massive Virus directly behind Mr. Stellar - the gigantic virus was armored from head to toe in something of a gladiator's outfit, but, it's bottom half was nothing but a round base. In its hands, it held a massive battle ax, and its red eyes glowed with anger and destruction behind its red helmet. To the people in the room, it would appear to be a harmless rendition of what was in the Wave World - they had no reason to fear, although they did jump at its sudden appearance. The Virus in the center of the room would only be an issue if it jumped into something - right?

Mr. Stellar, however, made a face that held surprise at the sudden reactivation of the generator. It was slight, and it was lightning quick that his face did the little gymnastics dance back to being calm, but, for an instance, his demeanor faltered.

He turned about and stared up at the massive Kaiser Ax Virus. Centered in the stage, it wouldn't be hard to mistake as a simple projection of the Wave Matter Generator. He knew better, though. He turned around and waved in the air, and, instantly, the Satella Officers in the room moved from their positions and began escorting people out of the facility. They didn't speak, they didn't answer questions; all they did was send people towards the exits. Whatever was going on, it was clear that it wasn't planned, and that the event was now nearing its end.

The virus suddenly shifted, and, without warning, it was in front of a group of kids and a Satella Officer. In an effort of quick thinking, the officer slotted in a battle card. A Satella Wizard appeared and tried to swing a sword at the virus, but, the virus all but stared at the Wizard. His burning red gaze froze the Wizard on the spot, and, an instant later, he reached out and just crushed the wizard in his grasp.

The Wizard exploded, instantly deleted. What should be immediately evident is that this Virus isn't a normal Kaiser Ax Virus. It was much larger, much more intelligent, and, by definition, much more dangerous. Spinning the double-sided ax in its grip, it swung towards the group of children.

Meanwhile, on stage, Mr. Stellar appeared to have started a phone call. A wave screen was projected from his Hunter, and a Satella Unit on the other side was taking in orders as he gave them, albeit quietly. While a virus swinging an ax shouldn't harm real children, he jumped up and dived in, anyways. As he dived, he drove the group of kids out of the way, and the handle of the ax slammed into his chest - a resonating thud followed, and Geo Stellar was slung cross the room, into a set of chairs that broke his fall.

For any normal person, Geo would be down for the count, leaving one Shane and Jet to the rescue of the children.
Edited by Gaia, Aug 25 2017, 05:25 PM.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
"DENPA HENKAN! NIGHTSHADE, ON AIR!"

Once again, Shane's body merged with his FMian partner to revive Nightshade. The cat warrior would slide in between and intercept the axe for the kids, blocking it with Evangelion. Once the Axe had been safely deflected the little cat would scoop the kids up with boths hands and tail before rushing in to the officer that had threatened him before. He gave the kids a super tight hug before showight them in the officer's arms. He booped the guy.

"The cat is on your side." He told him,before turning around and preparing himself to protect Geo and keep the virus away from him.
Edited by Zap17, Aug 25 2017, 09:32 PM.
Member Avatar

Nightshade
Jet
Jet nearly dropped his burger as he noticed the virus in the real world, his eyes widening as the axe-wielding monstrosity completely crushed and deleted one of the Satella Wizards! Holy shit, where did that thing come from...? That thing could probably give that Spade Magnes that we fought a run for his money! It wasn't making any sense, however. If that thing really was just a virus that was being displayed, it shouldn't have been able to harm anyone, right? Of course, that theory was shot down immediately when he noticed Geo leap in front of the axe marauder's slash, protecting the children it had originally been attacking.

While Nightshade fought to protect the children, Jet, instead, simply finished off his meal and stood up, pointing his Hunter-VG at Gabby, who had been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, flailing her arms wildly, "Wizard, off." In a flash, she disappeared, leaving Jet alone as he turned to the conflict at hand, walking up slowly, That man has details about this Real Wave projection that he isn't telling us. Stopping at the stage where Geo had been standing, Jet leaned against the podium and watched with his arms crossed while Nightshade kept the attention of the virus.
Edited by Jet, Aug 25 2017, 10:45 PM.
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
The officer didn't even speak to Nightshade, and instead just took the kids into his arms, heading out the nearest door. This wasn't the time to be proving points or making snarky remarks - kids were in danger.

As the last satella walked out with the last civilian, a few of the men returned and turned on their wizards. Five Satella Police Wizards, with police baton and all, materialized just between Nightshade and the large Kaiser Ax Virus - not to prevent Nightshade from helping, but, to offer him a line of defense. It was evident from before that the Kaiser Ax had no issues deleting the elite Wizards; Nightshade wouldn't have much to rely on, as they weren't going to be much help in subduing the thing on their own. With any luck, they could at least distract the Virus.

The Kaiser Ax glared over the wizards, towering over them, to gaze directly into Nightshade's eyes. The normally chaotic, destructive nature that viruses carried was void from this one's gaze - instead, perhaps even more terrifyingly, a deep, roiling intelligence sparked behind the virus' red eyes. This wasn't something that was here for the basic joy of messing things up. This virus had purpose, and it was well aware of what it wanted.

Right that instant, Nightshade stood in the way of that. Swinging, it passed over the heads of the Satella Wizards and plowed directly towards Nightshade, moving forward with an intensity and strength that just shoved the lesser wizards out of its way.

Meanwhile, as Jet watched nearby, he would notice the pile of rubble where Geo had landed begin to shuffle about. Everything about the force of impact the man took should've put him out cold - maybe even subject to a trip to the hospital. There's no way a normal human being would be moving around after that kind of blow - and, yet, before his very eyes, Geo Stellar moved a piece of rubble off of him, pushing away pieces of stone from the collapsed podium, and slowly shook himself free of his impromptu landing.

He glanced at the Virus, grimacing, and turned just then, noticing Jet. He blinked, as if wondering how much of that Jet had just seen, but, obviously didn't care. "That Virus isn't normal," he coughed out, his first signs of actual injury. Closer inspection would show that he favored his right leg at the moment, and one of his arms was limp at his side. Even then, those injuries were far greater than what that kind of blow should have inflicted.

[Kaiser Ax G] - 50%

Actions: Big Axe The virus swings a large axe at its opponent. The axe is 4 meters wide and has a handle that is 3 meters long. Immense Damage, Breaks.
Edited by Gaia, Aug 27 2017, 03:30 PM.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
Shade immediately tightened his hold onto Shane's body. Their bond needed to be perfect if they wished to survive this. Shane was good,but still relatively new to all this wave world fighting. He felt the human relax, understanding the plan. He would allow the FMian warrior to guide him through their imminent engagement.

Nightshade glared at the virus with killing intent. Just who he thought he was dealing with!?
His clawed weapon shined as he lowered his body into his exotic yet feral battle stance. Truly a strange sight. Half and half between the methodical balance of a fencing stance and the aggressiveness of a beast ready to strike.

When the axe was swung he teleported up high and towards the virus, gracefully landing on top of the handle. The little cat would waste no time and run up the thing with his usual speedy approach. He would jump as soon as the guy tried to swat him away and pounce onto the guy's shoulder, trying to drive his claws deep into the guy's neck.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
HP:100%

Actions:

Attack Name: Blink
Type: Warp
Element:Elec
Description: User warps 1m in any direction. (7 turns cooldown)
Damage: N/A

Attack Name: Cross cut x2
Type: Cqc
Element: Shadow
Description: two 45 degree angle slices. Usable multiple times per turn.
Damage: Moderate
Member Avatar

Nightshade
Jet
As Jet observed the ongoing battle between the Satella Officers, Nightshade, and the insane virus that seemed to be able to affect the real world, he noticed the rubble shifting where Geo had landed. Was there another berserking virus in the area? That could be dangerous. "Void-0, standby for combat." The snake-like FMian slithered into the Wave World, materializing around Jet protectively. However, rather than a virus coming out of the rubble, it was Geo Stelar himself! Jet's eyes widened in shock as the two men's eyes met, "Y-...obviously, that virus isn't normal."

After getting over the initial shock of Geo's miraculous survival, Jet noticed the injuries that the scientist had sustained. Despite his durability, he would be no help in this fight with a broken arm and possibly fractured leg. "So what do you plan to do about it? The Satella Wizards seem to be doing absolutely nothing to it, despite their efforts. And that one Wave Warrior will have a tough time against it." Despite the fact that Void-0 was clearly a strong Wizard, Jet spoke as if he wasn't going to participate in the fight.
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
When Nightshade jumped onto Kaiser Ax's ax handle, it appeared as though the virus had no intentions of swatting him away. As Nightshade ran up the weapon, it instead lifted it to literally swing him off of it. When the cat reacted by jumping, the virus reacted quicker, and, suddenly, was in the space directly behind the flailing Warrior. For its side, it was also incredibly fast - capable of moving in a way that Nightshade didn't even notice it shift positions.

While Nightshade was still in midair, the ax-wielding monster shifted its grip and swung the flat of the blade at Nightshade's airborne body, aiming to send the cat flying rather than cleave through him. It was obvious its intent was to incapacitate, and not destroy.

Somewhere, in the back of both Void-0's and Shade's minds, they would flash back to days on Planet FM. Planet FM had its own special breeds of elite viruses, due to the planet's unique nature of being entirely made up of EM Waves. These elite viruses, under the employ of the FM King, would invade other planets first, and forcefully converge with strong warriors on the endangered planet to weaken their forces and grant powerful soldiers to the FMians cause.

These viruses were powerful, intelligent, capable and incredibly dangerous. They specialized in getting in and quickly Wave Converging with whatever powerful target it was they were supposed to merge with. If it wasn't here for Shane, and it wasn't here for Jet . . .

After its swing, whether effective or not, it turned its attention to the man and boy behind it. Its glowering red eyes landed on Geo Stellar, and the man stoically stared back at it.

"Well," he responded to Jet, noticing the young boy looking at his injuries. "We're just going to have to wait a few seconds for the cavalry to come in. The Virus is too powerful to be a normal virus, and it's far too dangerous to allow it to remain any longer . . . "

Then, to Geo's evident horror, the virus hopped forward, landing in front of the injured scientist. It's face was turned, glaring down at Jet, as if daring the young man to get in its way.

[Kaiser Ax G] - 50%

Actions: Big Ax @ Immense Damage.
Cooldown: Breaks [1/1]
Edited by Gaia, Aug 28 2017, 05:14 PM.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
Nightshade's eyes widened. Then the Axe came down on him.

The impact was devastating.

He slammed hard into the first wall to stop him before falling on the floor. Through his struggles to get back up, his bond with his FMian allowed Shane a glimpse of what the EM Cat had seen. This virus wanted that Scientist's body. The Cat warrior would question the virus' origin, and then look up into the sky. This matter was beyond his reach, but he knew of someone powerful enough. And there were still questions for later.

"Admins give me the strength...I would need Aquila's speed to catch up with that guy...unless you want that guy to merge with that virus. He seems pretty important. But I cannot do this on my own..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
HP:80%

Actions: None. Not able to fight back at the moment.
Edited by Zap17, Aug 28 2017, 05:32 PM.
Member Avatar

Nightshade
Jet
Jet, his arms crossed as Void-0 lingered around him, stayed on guard just in case the virus decided to attack him. However, with the useless cat being taken out in one swing, and the injured scientist being unable to do anything, it seemed as though Jet was the only one left who was capable of stalling the virus. "Void, it seems like we're gonna have to step in. I would've rather not, but...hey, are you alright?" Jet turned his eyes up to the snake-like FMian, who was simply staring at the virus with a hard glare, "I'm fine. I know what that thing is. It's a unique type of virus that lives on Planet FM, and it forcefully merges itself with a host to become an even stronger Wave Warrior..."

"And how would you know about something like that, Void...?" Jet paused as his Wizard stayed silent. It had been years, and yet Void-0 had never revealed the fact that he was an FMian to Jet, and there was plenty that he knew about the FMians. After a moment's pause, Void hissed as the virus started closing in on Geo, "There's no time to explain now. I promise that you'll learn someday, but for now, we need to stop that thing from becoming any stronger!"

Jet waited until he was cut off from Geo's view, tugging his Hunter-VG down to his wrist once more as he initiated a Wave Change, "Wave Change! Jet Yuzhou, On The Air!" Void-0 vanished into a black mist, solidifying around Jet as an empty void before breaking through as Voidman! "Quit lookin' at me like that, ugly. Turn around and face me like a warrior. It'll make it easier..." He pointed his left hand out, materializing the Voidbuster as wind was sucked into the barrel, "For me to snipe your stupid head off!" With that, he fired at the virus!

Actions

Status

Custom: 0/10

-- [Flicker Kick] -- [Fokx-Fu] -- [Invis] -- [Gatling] -- [Vulcan] -- [Mummy Hand] --
Edited by Jet, Aug 28 2017, 05:53 PM.
Member Avatar
Void of Justice

Jet Yǔzhu

Battle Theme
Gaia
Nightshade glanced up at the ceiling, and, try as he might, his call to the Satellite Admins remained unheard; unanswered. Nothing happened in response to his plea.

Jet's sudden Wave Conversion proved much more significant in the whole ordeal. It was something the Kaiser Ax hadn't accounted for. The Wave Warrior suddenly separating it from its target attacked, and, as sudden as the whole ordeal was, he actually landed the shot.

The purple blast smashed into the virus' helm, turning it to the side on its face as it ricocheted off of it. A small dent was in the heavy metal, and, as the virus' helm turned back around of its own accord, the virus' red, angry gaze was only intensified.

Sliding backwards, the virus hefted up its ax and went for a different approach. Swinging the ax, it cleaved through the ground beneath VoidMan before suddenly jumped onto the handle, hoping to use it as a fulcrum to get VoidMan out of his way.

[Kaiser Ax G] - 40%

Actions: Big Ax @ Immense Damage. Breaks.
Member Avatar
Master Swordsman

Zap17
"...Are you guys are a bunch of lazy old farts...we might have an invasion coming and yet you don't do anything? DAMNIT!"

As a familiar face engaged the virus, Nightshade used some quick slot ins to heal himself and warp beside Stelar. "Sorry sir, this is gonna hurt." he would pick up the man and quickly throw him, trying to be as gentle as possible, onto the nearest food cart there to serve pastries and other stuff to the event participants. He would then push it with all its speed toward the nearest exit.

"HOLD ON TO YOUR DEAR BUTT CAUSE I AIN'T SLOWING DOWN NOW. AND LEMME TELL YA. MY FMIAN SENSE TELLS ME MORE BAD IS ON THE WAY."
Edited by Zap17, Aug 28 2017, 07:33 PM.
Member Avatar

Nightshade
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMAKEN · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Ask Staff for Access to our Discord!

Ask Staff For Access to our Discord!

Protodude's Rockman Corner Chrono X MegaMan Melee MegaMan Topsites